What a great way to start the Month of March. I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by one of my favorite Green YouTubers, the beautiful Shauna of The Natural Beauty Junkie. Thank you so much for the recognition.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (done!)
2. Display the award on your post.(done!)
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.(now, done!)
4. State 7 things about yourself.(below)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.(below)
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.( hells yea I will!)
1. My first language was Spanish. It later turned to Spanglish since I tie both Spanish and English in my everyday conversation.
2. I’m the oldest sibling, even though its just me and my sister.
3. My biggest weakness since I was a kid has been Flaming Hot Cheetoes (darn MSG)!
4. I don’t own a smart phone and I don’t have text messaging just straight talk.
5. I’ve been with my hubby for a whole decade, 6 years dated, 7 years married!
6. I love watching/reading crime, gangster movies and books.
7. I’ve only driven in Austin, I’m to scared to drive in unknown cities I leave that to my hubby.. Lol
I nominate the following green beauties: Stephanie (She’s So Eco), Louise (Kinder Health & Beauty), Rebecca (Eco Eccentric), Arabesque (Ready Set Glow), Ru (Short, Small & Sweet), Ashley (Green Beauty Life), Jess (Ecoholic Beauty), Sarita (Edible Facial), Sabrina (Chickweed and Blush), Cori (Well Beauty Blog), Julia (Julia’s Green Scene), Leanne (Lass and Lipstick), Caitie (Naturalla Beauty), Rachel (All Natural Aspirations), Chesca (Fern and Moss)
Thank you again Shauna, this was such a surprise!
Forever Clean and Green,